marți, 20 august 2013

Interview with Tiffany Daune author of Surface

1.Please, tell us your name, the city you are born and the books you write.

My name is Tiffany Daune. I was born in Canada, and I am the author of the Surface series.

2. How did you become a writer?

I wrote a lot when I was in elementary & high school, and I never stopped!


3. Who inspired you to write?

My grandmother, she was an amazing story teller. She was also the one who brought books into my life.

4. How old were you when you wrote the first book?

I was thirty-nine when Surface was published and I shall remain thirty-nine forever more. LOL.

5. Your favorite books?

Right now I'm fangirling over Tahereh Mafi and Kendare Blake's writing, but I also love anything written by Alyson Noel and JK Rowling.

6. What inspired you to write Surface?

I've always loved mermaids even the singing ones. But with Surface I wanted to explore the darker side of the mermaids I grew up with, and at the same time introduce a crossover of other water beings. I then meshed them together and placed them into our world. I love when fantasy blends with reality. Surface is a meld of all my years of watching Disney movies and thrillers. LOL.

7. A message for your fans?

Always dream big, believe in those dreams, and when they come true, seek to inspire others so they may spark the light within themselves.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu