vineri, 23 august 2013

Intervie with Diana Nixon autor of Love Lines

1.Please, tell us something about you and your life?
So I was born in Minsk, Belarus, when I currently live. I have a Master of Law degree and speak several foreign languages, including English. Like any other author I like big cups of coffee in the morning, and I can’t stop writing even in my dreams:) I’m a huge fan of Italian cuisine, French croissants and British Fish & Chips. I like travelling, reading and listening to music. I hate ‘lazy’ days, and I can’t imagine my life without my books:)
2.How did you become a write?
My writing career started two years ago, with my debut fantasy novel, named Love Lines. From the very beginning I knew that the series would consist of 5 books. At the moment it has three novels and one short story, and I’m planning to publish at least two more books to finish the series. Now I’m working on a contemporary romance, named Hate at First Sight. The book is coming out this fall, though the exact date for its publication is not set yet.
3.Who inspired you to write?
My family:) They always give me new ideas for my books. I can’t say that I write about my life, but yes, there are some things taken from my own experience. Now I also have a lot of readers whose reviews and feedbacks always inspire me to create something new:)
4.How old were you when you wrote the first book?
I don’t remember:) About 12 or 14 years old. It was a story based on one of the movies I liked a lot. A love story of course:) Many years passed and I forgot about that book, but one day when I was thinking about my writing, I remembered about the pink notebook where that story was written. Unfortunately I couldn’t find it anywhere:)
5.Your favorite books?
Fantasy and contemporary romances. I read everything, from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, to Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.
6.Future projects?
A few months ago I started working on a book of poems together with the Indian author Abhishek Leela Pandey, and now I think I’m ready to write my own book of poetry. I will publish it when I have at least 50 poems:) There’s one more book I need to finish writing. It’s the first book of my fantasy trilogy, named The Heavens. And of course I need to gather ideals for the rest of the Love Lines series:)
7.A message for your fans?
I will never stop saying thanks for everything you guys are doing for me. It’s my pleasure to write books for you, and the more great reviews I receive, the more I want to write:) So thank you for following my writing, and I hope you will enjoy reading my new books. And thank you, Andreea for this wonderful interview!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu